Connect groups to Service Journeys
Why become a Journey Connector? Being a Connector allows you to use your gifts and skills to connect people to Service Journeys. As a Journey Connector you get to link people to Journeys and watch their lives be transformed. You will promote, introduce and share information with anyone who has a heart to serve and may want to join a Service Journey.
Journey Connectors experience the joy of mobilizing people for service and benefit along the way. We will train you on how to be a flourishing Journey Connector. There are many ways you can incorporate Connecting into what you already do for work or in life.
We will provide you with a laptop, email templates, and all the tools to be successful!
Journey Connector positions are available. Please see below to apply and someone will contact you to discuss in more detail!
- Journey Connectors go through Led2Serve provided training
- Be a great communicator
- Have good grammar, email etiquette.
- Be able to communicate well with others and articulate our vision and mission.
- Good time management, organized.
- Have a background in leadership, management, and mentoring others.
- Journey Connectors must have participated in at least 1 Service Journey.
- Be comfortable representing Led2Serve at a booth, venue or event.
- Ability to work from home.
- We will provide a MacBook Pro for use, must be computer literate!